So, you’ve consulted with our professionals, picked out your new cabinet doors and drawer fronts, finalized all the details, and are now just waiting for the day that our friendly cabinet experts arrive. Now, you might be asking yourself what you should do to prepare your kitchen for the project? Here’s some quick tips to consider to ensure your kitchen is ready.
We Are The Raleigh, NC Area Cabinet Refacing Specialists For You!
- Nearly all cabinet refacing jobs completed in 5 Days or Less.
- Get the Look and Quality of Custom Cabinets and save 25-50% vs New Cabinets.
- We Clean Up after every workday, so you can use your kitchen in the evening.
- Trusted Installers – We do not use subcontractors. All of our team members are Employees of the company.
- We are a Local, Family-owned business.
- The owner, Greg, is involved in every project.
- We can Modify, Reposition, or Add New Cabinets, as well as Build Islands.
- 0% interest for 12 months financing available.
- 5 Year Warranty on our work.
Cabinet Refacing Services
We Specialize Custom Cabinet Refacing in Raleigh & Nearby Areas
About Cabinet Cures of the Triangle
Our team of seasoned cabinet professionals are part of a leading local cabinet refacing company, Cabinet Cures of Raleigh-Durham. We utilize nearly three decades of experience, exceptional customer service and a proven processes to deliver fantastic results for our clients. Ready to upgrade your kitchen or bathrooms with a complete cabinet refacing makeover? Turn to Cabinet Cures, the Triangle’s preferred cabinet company.
Cabinet Cures of the Triangle is proud to service Raleigh, NC and nearby areas including Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Apex, Cary, Knightdale, Chapel Hill, Garner, Rolesville, Youngsville, Louisburg, and Wake Forest.
Please call our expert staff today at 919–809–6161 for a free in-home design consultation, or schedule an appointment to visit our showroom in Raleigh!
Get the scoop on the most recent cabinet refacing news!
In a nutshell, refacing and refinishing both involve updating your existing cabinets to either enhance their original look or transform them altogether, while still keeping your cabinet box frames. These options are ideal if your cabinet box frames are still in good shape and if you’re happy with your kitchen layout, but just want the style of your cabinets updated.
When it comes to upgrading your cabinet doors, whether they’re simply outdated and not to your liking or damaged, you have two main options: replace them altogether or resurface them. So, which option is better? To answer in short, it depends on a few factors, like the state of your cabinet doors and budget. So, […]
Get 0% interest for 12 months
Click below to learn more and apply today.