When it comes to upgrading your cabinet doors, whether they’re simply outdated and not to your liking or damaged, you have two main options: replace them altogether or resurface them. So, which option is better? To answer in short, it depends on a few factors, like the state of your cabinet doors and budget. So, […]
We Are The Raleigh, NC Area Cabinet Refacing Specialists For You!
- Nearly all cabinet refacing jobs completed in 5 Days or Less.
- Get the Look and Quality of Custom Cabinets and save 25-50% vs New Cabinets.
- We Clean Up after every workday, so you can use your kitchen in the evening.
- Trusted Installers – We do not use subcontractors. All of our team members are Employees of the company.
- We are a Local, Family-owned business.
- The owner, Greg, is involved in every project.
- We can Modify, Reposition, or Add New Cabinets, as well as Build Islands.
- 0% interest for 12 months financing available.
- 5 Year Warranty on our work.
Cabinet Refacing Services
We Specialize Custom Cabinet Refacing in Raleigh & Nearby Areas
About Cabinet Cures of the Triangle
Our team of seasoned cabinet professionals are part of a leading local cabinet refacing company, Cabinet Cures of Raleigh-Durham. We utilize nearly three decades of experience, exceptional customer service and a proven processes to deliver fantastic results for our clients. Ready to upgrade your kitchen or bathrooms with a complete cabinet refacing makeover? Turn to Cabinet Cures, the Triangle’s preferred cabinet company.
Cabinet Cures of the Triangle is proud to service Raleigh, NC and nearby areas including Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Apex, Cary, Knightdale, Chapel Hill, Garner, Rolesville, Youngsville, Louisburg, and Wake Forest.
Please call our expert staff today at 919–809–6161 for a free in-home design consultation, or schedule an appointment to visit our showroom in Raleigh!
Get the scoop on the most recent cabinet refacing news!
If you’re tired of your outdated or mildly damaged countertops, you may be wondering if you can boost their appearance with a little DIY cabinet refacing, rather than having to replace them. Cabinet refacing is certainly DIY-friendly, but this doesn’t mean you should take on this tedious task yourself or that it’s the most ideal […]
Whether your kitchen cabinets have suffered enough wear and tear, are outdated, or just not to your liking, it’s common to update them at one point or another. After all, updated cabinetry makes a tremendous difference on both the overall appeal and value of your home. However, when this time rolls around, you might be […]
Get 0% interest for 12 months
Click below to learn more and apply today.