Get More Cabinet Space with New Cabinet Boxes
Cabinet Cures of the Triangle offers custom cabinets: by combining our Raleigh, NC area cabinet refacing service with new custom cabinets, you’ll be able to enjoy the perks of more cabinet space overall in your home, plus you’ll have that shiny new look! Once our experts complete the refacing process, the new custom cabinet boxes that were also put in will seamlessly fit in with the entirety of your cabinetry.
Amazing Custom Cabinet Features
- We can customize them in any way, crafting them to the size you desire. We offer both frameless and face frame cabinets.
- Cabinet construction includes ¾” sides, backs, bottoms and top
- Our team custom notches, nails and glues your cabinets together so they’ll last reliably for a long time to come
- We can include a UV-finished interior that’s easy to care for
- ¾” adjustable shelves
- ¾” thick North American hardwood face frames (face frame cabinets only)
- We offer options for either ¾” Melamine or natural maple interior
Custom Cabinets in Raleigh, NC & Nearby Give You Many Possibilities
Make Your Cabinets Even Taller
Instead of wasted space above your cabinets, we can make more usable space for you! Altering your cabinets to be taller is a simple process. Our craftsmen position a new cabinet box above the existing ones if there is enough room. After that, they’ll work on the cabinet refacing stage. In this refacing stage, the materials added will successfully blend together your new and existing cabinet boxes, resulting in a cohesive, beautiful addition to your home.
We Can Make Your Cabinets Wider Too
Similar to how we extend the height of your cabinets, if there is ample room, our experienced team can place new cabinet boxes extending outwards, left or right, beside the cabinet boxes you already have. Once refaced, it’s as if these additional cabinets were always there.